Frida can assist patients in obtaining medication assistance cards that reduce the expense of brand name medications to a level that is comparable to or near the cost of generic medications.
These programs can help you lower the cost for the following first-line recommended treatments for ADHD in Canada, as per the Canadian ADHD Practice Guidelines:
Adderall, Biphentin, Concerta, generic Adderall and Vyvanse
*Assistance in lowering the cost of Foquest is not available at this time.
The innoviCares card is a free prescription savings card available to all Canadian residents, and is funded by participating pharmaceutical manufacturers. Present your innoviCares card at your pharmacy and ask for the brand-name medication. Your card will automatically cover a portion of the cost of the original brand.
Your innoviCares card will coordinate with your existing insurance plan(s), or if you don't have insurance, it can be used on its own.
*coverage varies by province
For more information and/or to sign up for an InnoviCares cares card please visit: https://innovicares.ca/en
The RxHelp.ca card is a free brand-name medicine prescription savings card available to Canadians for use at participating pharmacies in Canada. To use the card you must have a valid prescription from your physician.
*coverage varies by province
Financial support options for Prescriptions(continued)
For more information and/or to sign up for an RxHelp ONE card please visit:
Frida offers access to a special financial aid program for individuals prescribed Vyvanse, featuring a card that grants access to a co-pay assistance program. This program effectively reduces the medication expense for patients by up to 20% per prescription.
This program offers:
- 28 capsules or chewable tablets for up to 4 titrations (i.e. dose adjustments) at no cost to the patient;
- Provides a 20% benefit on patient’s future VYVANSE prescription refills.
- Patients can receive this benefit regardless of coverage (private,public or none).
- If you require more than 20% financial support, patients can qualify for as much as 100%, based on the completion of a financial means test (based on household income and number of dependents). Please call the Vyvanse support team at 1-855-442-9395 if you require more than 20% financial support.
There are 3 ways you can request a Vyvanse card:
- Speak with your clinician during your appointment and they can put in the request with our care team;
- Reach out to our care team by clicking “Contact Us” at the top of your browser or by calling 587-844-6287
- Request one from our Partner Pharmacy, Affirming Care, when they call you regarding your prescription
Takeda, the pharmaceutical company that produces Vyvanse, also offers additional forms of financial assistance.
For more information on the Vyvanse assistance program please call 1-855-442-9395 or send an email to email@example.com